Royalties / Finance Assistant
Your new company:
This award winning Production and brand licensing company has an exciting opportunity for a Royalties and Finance Assistant to join the team on a contract for 9-12 months. They produce an excellent array of films, TV and games and are very successful within the industry.
Your new role:
This is a busy and varied role working within the royalties department and assisting the Finance team.
- Responsible for collecting royalties’ statements
- Ensuring invoices are paid and collected in a timely manner
- Resolve any royalty related queries that arise;
- Royalty report analysis, including identifying any irregularities;
- Troubleshooting any reporting issues;
- Monitor and chase overdue reporting;
- Report reconciliations
- Setting up payment runs and coding invoices
- Assisting with company credit cards and processing of staff expenses
- Assisting the Management Accountant with ad hoc tasks as and when required
What you need to succeed:
You will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within Royalties and a passion to continue developing your career within this field. You will have strong communication with the ability to multi-task whilst meeting tight deadlines. You will be enthusiastic, highly energetic, positive and self-motivated.
What you’ll get in return:
This is an exciting opportunity to gain industry specific experience and progress your career within a successful, growing business. As you will be supporting finance, you will have the opportunity to gain new skills and work beside the management accountant and become part of a friendly and social team.
What you need to do now:
For a swift response, apply by forwarding an up to date copy of your CV to
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Accountancy and Finance, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.