Ruby Group are looking for a Management Accountant to join one of the most exciting media brands in Central London. The role is working within a team of ten and reporting into the financial controller. The key duties/responsibilities are as followed: -
- To produce a full set of monthly management accounts, incorporating profit and Loss, cash flow forecasting and variance analysis
- You will also assist with month end and year end accounts. Work on a number of finance projects acting as a business partner to senior management
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly re-forecast in conjunction with each head of the department
- Provide timely and accurate management support and analysis, identifying key issues including deviations from annual and quarterly plan and recommending remedial action where necessary.
- Responsible for managing one/two junior management accountants and support them in all areas
- Monitor and reconcile a number of balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis.
- Work as part of the management accounts team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of all company management reporting.
- Prepare ad hoc business plans and appraisals for any growth initiative
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level and an ACCA/CIMA/ACA finance professional with 1-2 years post qualified experience. You must have at least one years experience producing a full set of monthly management accounts. You must have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels. You must be an intermediate/advanced Excel user. This is an exciting time to join a brand that has gone from strength to strength. If this sounds like you please apply.