SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for a fast growing and dynamic electronic provider in Nottingham.
As the Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Director and support the preparation of the monthly accounts, monthly board packs, managing and preparing cash flows, maintaining key controls within the finance department. Preparing for and assisting the statutory audit with the external auditors.
- Provide the commercial insight and management information to help the business leaders manage results and hit their conditions of satisfaction
- Help business leaders make the right decision
- Design efficient and safe processes to allow the business to function effectively
- Increase the productivity of the business while maintaining the same level of rigour and controls
- Create and develop data sets from a number of existing sources into one single version
- Maintain and update data sets where necessary with ongoing pro-active verification of data sets to ensure accuracy
- Analyse data to assess trends and provide insight into influencing factors
- To assist in the completion of an accurate flash reports to lead to an accurate monthly MI pack in line with agreed timescales
- Review the MI pack for variances and provide explanations and recommendations to the business leader
- Monitor and report daily and weekly MI
- To assist with full board pack preparation
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting process
- Prepare cash-flow forecasts to ensure cash is managed efficient and effectively and manage working capital
- To assist in the support of compliance & audit and ensure a clean audit report
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Any other duties as assigned by your Line Manager
You will be a qualified accountant or towards the later stages of your studies (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with previous experience of working in Management Accounts within a fast paced environment. You will have excellent communication and rapport building skills, with the ability to work across the business and support non-finance managers.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a modern and dynamic company, with excellent benefits. They are looking for people who are keen to develop and progress, and offers you the opportunity to get wide exposure across the business and to make a name for yourself in a short amount of time. You will have excellent system skills including Excel, with a strong analytical mind.
If this sounds like a role that you are looking for, then please apply now or contact Charlotte Gordon on: / for consideration.