IT Engineer (2nd and 3rd line) | 3 month chance of extension | Liverpool | £175 per day
Your new role
IT Engineer (2nd line experience needed and 3rd line experience desirable)
What you'll need to succeed
To provide 2nd & 3rd line support for Windows 7 & Windows 10 machines across the customer's estate via remote tools and over the phone support.
- To act as second line support for all technical related incidents and ensure they are resolved.
- Remote Desktop Support Fault Resolution (Windows 7 and Windows 10) for issues affecting customer experience and network performance.
- To provide support for software, hardware and other peripherals.
- To pro-actively provide information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls.
- To work with colleagues both in the office and to liaise with site based engineers.
- To log and follow up issues that have been raised with 3rd party support teams.
- To redirect or escalate support requests to the appropriate member of the IT Support.
- Active Directory - administration and troubleshooting across multiple domains.
- System Centre Configuration Manager 1606 and above Administration and Troubleshooting.
- Administration of Microsoft Deployment Tool.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a 3 month contract with the chance of an extension
You will also receive a competitive rate working for a global organisation
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.