About the Role:
An excellent opportunity to join a world-class leader and innovator in distribution and marketing, renowned for delivering an outstanding service to small, medium and large organisations globally.
To work within this company-specific role, offering the opportunity to experience exposure to various elements of the commercial/business sector, including marketing, finance, administration and business strategy!
Daily responsibilities of the Quotations Specialist include:
• Developing quotes, with a view of maximising revenue.
• Negotiate with suppliers in relation to pricing and availability
• Review market conditions, current trends and competitor activity and exploit any threats or potential opportunities.
• Identify any problems and aim to resolve them immediately
• Provide feedback to improve business practices
• Form positive business relationships with suppliers and internal staff
This exciting, varied and proactive role requires applicants with excellent communication skills and effective time management skills. The opportunity available will see the incumbent exposed to multiple disciplines and a fantastic working environment!
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.