A large manufacturing company based in Mansfield are looking for a Credit Controller to join their fast paced, busy finance team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Credit Manager, your duties will include but not limited to:
- Responsible for cash collection
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Dealing with all customer queries
- Reporting and KPI measurement
- Reviewing credit limits
- Cash allocation
- Any adhoc duties required by the Credit Manager
The ideal candidate will have strong credit control experience as well being highly numerate with solid analytical skills. You must be able to organise and prioritise your own workload and have excellent communication skills.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary along with 22 days holiday (plus bank holidays). The hours of work are 9 - 5 Monday to Friday with half an hour lunch.