SF Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager to join a well established business in Nottingham on a permanent basis
The role will report directly to the Group Financial Controller and have 4 direct reports so excellent people management skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:-
- Oversee the operations of the Finance Department including Sales Ledger, Credit Control, Invoicing and Purchase Ledger
- Direct line management of 4 individuals
- Enforce polices and procedures
- Make suggestions to improve systems and processes
- Provide pro-active cover and support to the team when required including covering day to day duties to cover for holidays and sickness
- Coordinate efforts across departments to amass accounting information
- Assign projects between accounting staff members
- Assist the Group Financial Controller with preparation of accounts and financial reporting
- Ensure accuracy throughout the financial record
The ideal candidate will have gained a significant amount of experience over time or have the relevant recognised accounting qualification, strong knowledge of the transactional level, must have a very hands on approach, very highly organised, high level of excel skills, strong attention to detail and ideally be a proficient user of excel and experience of sage is beneficial but not essential.
In return our client is looking at offering up to £30,000 per annum, annual bonus scheme, 23 holiday days + Bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, on site parking and much more!
If this looks like the perfect role for you please respond now!