Maintenance Engineer FMCG / Food
Maintenance Engineer (FMCG / Food)
Night Shift. 8 Hour Shifts
Competitive Salary DOE + Pension + Holidays + Life Assurance
Maintenance Engineer position available for a multi-skilled candidate within a well-recognised brand who provide job security within a growing company.
To apply for this role you must be mechanically biased and be competent with basic 3 phase electrics. Engineers who have worked in ANY manufacturing/industrial setting will be considered. Candidates from an FMCG or food background are encouraged to apply. The company will also consider ex forces candidates.
You’ll be carrying out reactive and pre-planned maintenance on processing and packaging equipment. You will be carrying out mechanical, electrical, electronic and pneumatic fault diagnosis and repairs. Some minor facility maintenance will be required from time to time.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer who wants job security with a reputable employer.
* Predominantly reactive maintenance of manufacturing machinery
* Working as a team to implement a PPM schedule
* Mechanical, electrical, electronic and pneumatic fault diagnosis and repairs.
* Rotating Shift pattern. Week 1, Monday to Friday 22:00 to 06:00. Week 2, Sunday to Thursday 22:00 to 06:00
* Must be multiskilled
* Will ideally have experience of maintaining manufacturing equipment, ex forces applicants will also be considered
* Candidates from a FMCG food background will have a considerable advantage