AM Finance are working with leading luxury fashion retail brand based in the West End who are seeking a Financial Accountant to support the Financial Controller.
Your role will be to assist with the preparation of legal and management accounts and manage and coach a part-qualified Assistant Accountant.
The ideal Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Prepare semi-annual financial reporting packs, and supporting
- Prepare annual statutory accounts for all UK registered companies.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis and information, when required
- Keep up to date with changes in accounting rules and policies (including IFRS and FRS102) and ensure any transitions or adjustments are carried out; and
- Manage and coach the Assistant Accountant
Liaise with auditors, as well as tax and pension advisors; and
- Maintain a complete and accurate record of periodic accounts, leases, business
The ideal Financial Accountant will be:
- ACA Qualified
- Auditing/Practice background
- Retail, Wholesale, Hospitality Industries
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Organised and able to prioritise their work
- Computer literate including the use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc
Self-motivated individual with good technical skills and excellent attention to detail
Strong IT skills, good understanding of data management essential
Supervisory experience and team-building skills
Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
For more information please contact Carolyn Beckford via the application button.