Senior Data Scientist
SENIOR DATA SCIENTIST
£50,000 - £60,000 +BONUS +BENEFITS
If you are passionate about big data sets with a desire to learn and be creative, this is the role for you! This role provides the opportunity to work with one of the leading analytics consultancies, working on exciting projects with like-minded, intelligent analysts.
The company offers extremely impressive learning and development opportunities, focusing on providing you with the ability to take your career to the next level. Impressively staying up-to-date with the latest technology this company stays at the top of their game and provides you with the ability to stay on the top of yours.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will play a crucial role in the interpretation of the data. Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Handling large data sets using Big Data tools such as Python and R to build appropriate models focusing on implementation.
- Work closely with Data Scientists team to decide on the relevant analytical technique to best address the client's queries.
- Effectively manage projects end-to-end.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
A successful senior data scientist will have:
- Experience in data analyst with SQL, Python or R.
- Ability to tell a story through data visualisation tools and techniques.
- Clear communication skills.
- A university degree in a STEM subject.
- A salary of £50,000-£60,000
- Comprehensive bonus and benefits package
- A company focused on providing a good work life balance.
- Many training and development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending you CV to Lydia via the apply link on this page.