VP of Engineering - Power Electronics
VP of Engineering - Power Electronics, UK based, £150,000 - £180,000pa plus bonus & benefits:
A global leading Electronics manufacturer is looking to recruit a VP of Engineering to join their power electronics division as they go through an exciting period of strategic growth. This newly formed specialist division is on track to break into the FTSE 250 by 2022, achieving this through organic growth and strategic acquisitions, with revenue projected to increase from £50m to £200m, geographically spread across 4 UK sites, 10 globally and over 1000 employees.
As a Senior Power Electronics professional (either Chief Technologist or Engineering Director or Head of Power Electronics), do you want to take on a once in a lifetime opportunity? Do you have it within yourself to drive forward this newly formed power electronics division into the FTSE 250, advising and directing their technical road map, managing strategic programmes of work, which includes the delivery of a centre of educational and research excellence within the power electronics realm and technical leadership across all UK sites and products?
This VP of Engineering position can be based from any UK location, you will need to be flexible to travel across the UK, Europe and International locations, in particular the US and China. One thing to really highlight is the culture within this business. They are a family orientated with a real emphasis on their staff, their family, wellbeing and their careers. In return, you will receive a salary of £150,000 - £180,000pa, a generous car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare and various other benefits.
- Recent experience in leading new product development teams in a technology company
- Experience in commercial, aerospace and defense industries, markets, products and technologies
- Demonstrates understanding of the climate within which innovative product development thrives, and the ability to support that through effective operational initiatives.
- Excellent organisational, communication, and leadership skills.
- Must possess a working knowledge of business finance and ability to link financial outcomes with operational actions and business strategy
- Demonstrated ability to lead and facilitate progressive change
- Engineering degree required
- Ability to obtain security clearance a plus
Team Dynamic and Team Context
- New team with shared ambition for substantial growth
- A role model of the behaviours
- Open collaborative style where we share objectives and discuss openly progress and challenges
- Actively striving to develop an environment of trust and respect
Interested? Then please apply through this advert or contact me via LinkedIn Inmail to start initial suitability conversations.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven't heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles).