Temporary Sales Order Processor
Job Title: Temporary Sales Order Processor
Salary: £10-11ph DOE
Location: Near Hassocks
Duration: 6-8 weeks
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
We're delighted to be working with our longstanding client in their search for a Temporary Sales Order Processor to join their team to cover a period of sickness leave. They sell their products through a variety of channels including stores and online, and they are seeking assistance in the sales department to enable them to continue providing their exemplary service levels to customers.
This role would suit someone with excellent attention to detail, who has experience as an Administrator and in sales order processing.
- Sales order acknowledgement and processing for UK and international orders
- Sales order processing for web orders - including processing invoices and credit notes as required
- Liaise with logistics partners to follow up on deliveries and queries
- Working as part of the Customer Management team to process orders accurately within 1 day of receipt
- Maintain up to date price lists
- Liaise with relevant people regarding discontinued/new/current product offerings
- General customer service and courtesy calls
- The role will require an individual with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with a confident and personable approach to building relationships and effectively managing a busy workload
- Motivated, proactive and passionate approach to work and problem solving
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work to deadlines
- Confident phone manner
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a professional demeanour
- Basic Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Sage 200 knowledge is not essential but would be preferred
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within 7 days you have unfortunately not been successful on this occasion.