Stairlift Engineer - London
Alecto Recruitment currently have an opportunity for an Experienced Stairlift Engineer who is looking for a fresh challenge.
I am currently working with one of my favourite clients who provide their service across the whole UK. Their Regional based Engineers are manufacturer trained to the highest standards and the company themselves are Multi award winning when it comes to their Sales and Engineering department.
They have been going for over 20 years now and have strong links with the main manufacturers in the Stairlift industry. They put all their Engineers through both their in-house training and manufacturer training if they haven't had particular manufacturers training and have these topped up regularly to ensure that bad habits don't creep in or to ensure that all Engineers are trained on the main product line they provide for.
They have big plans for expansion in 2019 and with that time just a few weeks away, CVs are being looked at now for early 2019 starts.
- Working as a Stairlift Engineer, you will be based from home expected to travel to customer sites within London.
- The positions main duties include Service and Repair on Stairlifts of varying manufacturers.
- You will also be required to Install, Service and Repair Ceiling Track Hoists and Mobility Hoists.
- You will also be required to Service and Repair Specialist Baths, Hospital Beds and Pressure Care equipment
- You may be required at times to provide training and technical advice to the customers on how to use the products.
- Adhere to the company's safety procedures and policies
- Liaise with your Service Manager and team colleagues in the day-to-day running of jobs
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reports
- Maintain good housekeeping and service standards on the sites you are responsible for
- Experienced engineer with Electro Mechanical skills
- Experienced working as a Field based Engineer
- MUST have previous experience on Stairlifts.
- Must be customer facing.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Proactive approach to work and determined to succeed.
- £28,000 - £33,000 Basic Salary (+£5,000-7,000 OTE)
- Overtime paid at time and a half (Double time Sundays and Bank Holidays)
- Travel time paid
- Call out rota with additional payments
- Company Vehicle
- Starting at 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays - Raises each year with company
- Product/Manufacturer training
- Phone, Uniform and company vehicle provided
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit