Fertility Nurse Practitioner Bank
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s Esperance Hospital in Eastbourne has a vacancy for a Fertility Nurse Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Fertility department.
This is a bank role working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of HFEA Code of Practice and documentation.
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies Registered general l nurse level 1
- Maths, English GSCE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Duties of this role include:
- To provide efficient and effective nursing in the specialised field of infertility, ensuring standards of patient care are consistently maintained in accordance with agreed operational policies. Responsible for promoting and safeguarding the wellbeing and interests of all patients, staff and visitors to the Hospital. To strive to improve working practice to increase efficacy and success rates. To work independently as a clinical practitioner in their own right
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.