My client is the country's biggest OOH Media company renowned for working on some fantastic integrated campaigns. Currently going through a fantastically strong period of growth and positive change, they are looking to bring in a Design Manager to head up their Design team.
Reporting into the Managing Director, you will play a pivotal part in helping to shape and transform the outlook of the brand across all of it’s different touchpoints. Your passion, conceptual mind and intuitive nature should be driving forces to helping you refresh design deliverables across the board.
On a day to day basis, every day will be varied but projects will consist of:
- Marketing Collateral Design
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Event Design
- Infographic Design
- 2D Motion and Animation
Essentially, they are looking for someone who is passionate about people. This company view themselves as a creative solutions finder to client’s creative problems, so if you love being client-facing as well as a creative spark, this team will give you the perfect opportunity to fuse the two. It's also important that you have experience managing a team , you'll be in charge of a team of 8 so it is crucially important that you can inspire and lead a team.
All in all, if you are a fantastic Design Manager who loves seeing projects on a journey right through to fruition then this could be the role for you!
- Previous corporate experience working in-house or experience dealing with corporate clients
- A strong portfolio with a varied range of samples both print and digital as well as PowerPoint and 2D animation
- Previous client facing experience
- Experience mentoring or managing more junior designers
- A collaborative, open-minded approach to briefs