Bookkeeper - part time
Our client, a well established estate agency and letting agency, wishes to recruit an experienced bookkeeper to work part time for between 5 and 8 hours per week.
You will join the friendly team of 8 working at the beautifully appointed offices in Alresford town centre, and will be in sole charge of all the accounts functions of the business.
The accounts are on Xero software and will include all bookkeeping tasks, bank reconciliations, payroll, management accounts and cashflow forecasting.
A few extra hours may be needed in the first month or so, therefore a flexible approach would be useful.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience of Xero
- Must have at least 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Should ideally have a bookkeeping or accounting qualification.
- Must have a good sense of humour and enjoy working in a busy, dynamic environment.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Experience in estate agency work would be beneficial but is not essential.
This role can be salaried or free lance, an hourly range of £11.00 - £14.00 per hour (or £14 - £17 freelance) depending on experience is set by the agency, individual expectations can be discussed with applicants.
Please ensure you include an accompanying letter describing your suitability for the role