Java Software Engineering Manager
JAVA SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER
£70,000 - £80,000 + BENEFITS
If you're looking for an energetic environment where your talent can grow, this is the perfect opportunity for you. This Java Software Engineering role will allow you to expand and utilise your skills in an ever changing vibrant environment.
With over 20 million users they are the market leader in delivering superior data analytics, although you won't find the typical stuffy corporate culture here. They take pride in themselves on encouraging innovation and future thinking. All the things that ensure they continue to be ahead of the curve in a competitive environment.
As a Java Software Engineer Manager, you can expect to be overseeing a team of 10 multi skilled engineering colleagues. You will also be mentoring your colleagues within your team using your expertise as an engineer as well as coaching your colleagues within your team to maximise their full potential.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take a direct behaviour driven engineering approach when writing code within Java.
- Recruiting colleagues who are both exceptionally talented and fit the culture of your team.
- Be a contributor to continuous improvement within a team providing reliable feedback based results.
- Ensure your team develops the necessary skills through a comprehensive understanding of the requirements of the product you are building.
- Help facilitate the unblocking of issues using Java.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Java Software Engineering role, you will need:
- Commercial knowledge of the best practice code with a specialisation in Java.
- Broad engineering background with an ability to coach and mentor, in particular in Java and/or Kafka.
- Be knowledgeable of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for completing the Scrum framework.
- Strong software engineering delivery skills.
The successful candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £70,000 and £80,000 as well as generous benefits and performance bonus.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sean via the Apply link on this page.