An exciting opportunity to join a niche crime practice. dedicated to Criminal Practice.
Your role will be to represent clients to a high standard at the Police Station, Magistrates' Court and to assist in preparing cases for the Crown Court. You will undertaking mainly Legal Aid work and also some privately funded work.
You must be a qualified Criminal Law Solicitor/ Duty Solicitor with at least 1 year's PQE, Duty Accreditation and to undertake out of hours work for the Police Station and Magistrates' Court work as part of an in house rota.
- You will be using a cloud based case management system.
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience. Both a full time and part time roles are available.
- You will be working in an outstanding location with a perfect opportunity to strike the ultimate work-life balance.
- Being qualified as a Legal Aid Supervisor is preferred but not essential.
- Support and encouragement for career progression.