Site Based Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £30,420 basic plus over time, 28 days holiday including 8 bank holidays, 45-hour week day shift.
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner for a well-established hazardous waste recycling and reuse business.
Due to expansion, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to oversee the maintenance of their brand-new recycling site in hull.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Site based maintenance engineer.
- Installation, service, repair (including basic welding), inspections & PPM on the various types of onsite machinery / plant such as Conveyors, industrial shredders, motors, rollers, gearboxes, controls etc.
- General plant maintenance on all hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Create and implement service records and check record systems.
- Repairing any breakdowns quickly and efficiently to ensure minimum down time.
- Welding and fabrication TIG/MIG.
Skills & Experience
- Worked on heavy plant: Mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Hands on experience working on electrics up to 3phase as you may be required to disconnect motors etc.
- Basic welding / fabrication skills.
- Heavy industry / industrial background
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
PREVIOUS TITLES (not exhaustive): "Mechanical Engineer", "Plant Fitter", "Maintenance Technician", Fitter, "Service Engineer", "Maintenance Technician", "Plant Fitter", "Mechanical Fitter", "Maintenance Engineer", "Mechanical Technician", "Plant Engineer"
apply now with a copy of your current CV