Optometrist Required | £55K - £70K | Dual Role Near Bristol | Independent | Fantastic Opportunity
Match2Match Recruitment are currently seeking an Optometrist for a dual role between 2 practices in Bristol.
Due to expansion our Client is now looking for an Optometrist to join the team. They have a reputation that is second to none within the local community and provide high standards of care to their patients. They offer the latest designer frames and cater for eyes and well as ears with their state of the art hearing tests. If you are looking for an up and coming mini independent group with a professional yet relaxed environment then look no further.
- Must be GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be able to work on their own initiative and work within a team
- Must be able to test at 25 to 30 minutes
- Must be commercially aware and clinically minded
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Our client offers an excellent salary which is negotiable depending on experience
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Career progression
- Professional fee's paid
- Specialist clinics
- 25-30 minute testing time
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
We offer a referral of £500 for each successful candidate placed!
For an immediate interview please call us now:
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0449 or 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.