Are you an up and coming analyst looking for the next best opportunity? Do you want to work with one of the leading retailers in the UK?
My Client is one of the largest and well-known retailers in the UK. They are based in the heart of London and are currently recruiting for an ambitious analyst to join their team. They have nearly 20 million loyalty customers and this is only growing on a yearly basis. They are looking for the right person to share their world class insights within their loyalty programme with.
- You will be involved in analysing their data in order to maximise their understanding of customer behaviour and from there you will provide insight and recommendations to both internal and external clients.
- You will experience personal growth within analytics as you will be apart of the end to end processes.
- You will use Tableau to create performance trackers that can directly influence the client's decisions.
- You will take a professional and proactive approach to engaging with stakeholders as you will be delivering analytical value such as improving process efficiencies and experimenting with innovative methods to maximise potential.
- You will also be looking beyond data to find valuable insight that is actionable to the stakeholders.
Skills and qualifications
- A passion for problem solving and an innovative mind set
- A numerate discipline at degree level (2:1)
- Confident to be fluent within databases and statistical tools
- Proven ability to write and develop database code - ideally using SQL, R or SAS
- Strong communication skills and confidence to explore within the field of analytics
- Experience using Tableau is desirable
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this pa