Part Time FD
Our client is an ambitious, business services company who is seeking a Part Time Finance Director to head up a small finance function. Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a key senior finance position within the business. The role will include full responsibility for financial control, reporting and forecasting with a specific focus on the provision of informed commercial analysis and support to the MD and management team. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Financial control, working capital improvement, management reporting and KPI development.
- Commercial analysis and decision support, delivering real-time recommendations to drive improvements in gross margin and cost effectiveness.
- Budgeting, business planning and forecasting.
- Commercial contract negotiations extending to both pricing and agreement of contractual terms.
- Overview of audit and compliance routines.
The successful candidate will be comfortable enhancing financial control and driving improvements in working capital management. Essentially, you will have strong enough commercial acumen to be able to support the executive team in the running of the business. You must be a fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 8 years post qualified experience to be considered.
This will be a pivotal role in an ambitious leadership team, with the opportunity to be involved in shaping the strategy and organisation as it grows. In return, the client is offering £400-500 per day and flexibility on the scheduled days required per week.