Senior Software Engineer - Python
£60,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
This is your chance to work with one of the most well-established and respected online luxury fashion retail platforms that sells products from over 700 boutique and brands from around the world. You will be working as a Senior Software Engineer in a friendly and sociable engineering team. You will work with one of their Data Science teams helping turn prototype models into production ready systems. If you're looking for a role where you can work along-side friendly, like-minded individuals, providing the opportunity to further enhance your skillset, then this is the role for you.
This company is looking to further expanding their engineering team to help work on numerous exciting greenfield projects for the company. This engineering team is looking to begin to work collaboratively on each project with their strong and experienced Data Science team.
Your role working as a Senior Software Engineer for the company will be largely performed in Python and will encompass a range of responsibilities, such as:
- Help build and manage infrastructure
- Bringing together the needs of projects
- Build a strong engineering platform
- Managing requirements from other teams
- Providing support on engineering tasks
- Helping grow the data platform
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Senior Software Engineer will require:
- Strong Python skills
- Strong communication skills
- Degree from a top tier university in a scientific or technical discipline
- Familiarity with cloud environments, such as GCP, and associated technologies
- Significant software engineering skills and experience
- Strong DevOps experience
The salary for your role as a Senior Software Engineer is between £60,000-90,000.
Along with this salary, the company are providing 24 days' holiday, birthday day off, Farfetch/Browns Fashion site discounts, cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, private medical & dental insurance, childcare vouchers + more
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.