Part-Time Group HR Manager
Basset & Gold is a young and innovative London-based investment company. Our mission is to create investment opportunities that are easy to understand, transparent and that continuously control risk while maintainingmarket-leading returns. Due to our rapid expansion we are constantly looking for enthusiastic, professional and hard working people who think outside the box and who finish projects and tasks in a timely manner. At Basset & Gold we believe that our people are the greatest asset of the company and that is why we like to invest and help them achieve their ambitions whether that is climbing Everest, buying a house or learning new skills - you decide and we’ll help you get there!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Manager to join a rapidly growing investment company. This is a part-time position with a possibility to become a full-time role. The individual will have a chance to build up an HR function and put in place various HR policies and procedures. Our newly appointed Group HR Manager will report directly into the CEO and be part of a senior management team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruiting and staffing;
- Organisational departmental planning;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organisation development;
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee development, needs assessment and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Company-wide committee facilitation;
- Company, employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Return-to-work and exit interviews;
- Grievance and disciplinary meetings;
- Payroll liaison;
- Pension matters, auto enrolment letters, checking pension contributions etc.;
- Regulatory training and competence matters; and
- General HR queries.
- CIPD qualified
- Experience working in HR at management level, ideally with experience of working in a financial services business
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organisation Development
- Two to three years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions
- Specialised training in employment law, compensation, organisational planning, organisation development, employee relations, safety, training and preventive labour relations is preferred
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organisations and ongoing community involvement is preferred
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organisations that practice effective Human Resources Management
- Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm, commitment and a flexible approach
- Excellent communication skills
Hours of Work:
Core hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm; however, flexibility is required to meet essential business deadlines.