Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager in the Southwark area of South London for a market leading retailer. We are looking for an Assistant Manager that is passionate about driving sales and delivering exceptional levels of customer service.
With stores in the UK and abroad, our client is a giant in their industry and with exciting plans for growth and progression in 2019, this is an exciting time to be part of their business.
As the assistant manager, not only will you have the chance to make an impact on this high profile store in the business but also the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
As an Assistant Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your store.
- Driving sales in store and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Maintaining company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
Our client's Assistant Manager role is the ideal next challenge for a sales driven Retail Manager or an experienced sales supervisor or consultant looking for a step up into a managerial role.
In reward for your hard work, you will receive a starting salary of £20,500 with an OTE up to £23,000 which is reviewed throughout your career.
This retailer has the advantage of offering a brilliant work/life balance. You will benefit from working between the hours of 9-6 Monday to Friday and shorter working hours on the weekend.