6 Month Contract - Immediately Available
Management Accountant - Luton
Randstad UK - is multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a fantastic and rewarding opportunity to join Randstad in our UK head office based on the prestigious Capability Green Business Park in Luton as a Management Accountant.
Your role will be to produce and to maintain all accounting records for Randstad, and its various subsidiaries. If you are a fully qualified accountant with previous management accounting experience, then a career with Randstad can offer you exceptional training and career development opportunities as well as excellent industry leading benefits.
You will be responsible for:
- Production of the management accounts for the several business lines they support.
- Reconciliation of flex GP and perm GP on a monthly basis, being able to explain any differences.
- Calculation of the monthly accruals and prepayments and responsibility to ensure all liabilities and assets are recognised correctly.
- Calculation of the bad debt provision for all companies at month end.
- Calculations of the holiday pay provision for all companies at month end.
- Processing of the monthly payroll and pensions journals.
- Maintaining the fixed asset and intangible asset registers, together with calculation of monthly depreciation journals.
- Timely completion of inputting the Tagetik actuals, forecasts and CSR for submission to group by the deadlines.
- Consolidation of the Tagetik entities and running of reports for the Financial Controller and Chief Accountant
- Generation and checking of Profit and Loss Accounts, before circulation to Operations with commentary as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Someone who sets examples through strong values
- Experience in working in a pressured environment
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in our shared service centre then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application