Optometrist | Boscombe & Winton | £65k OTE £75k | 40 Hrs to Include Weekends | Excellent Opportunity
Match2Match Recruitment are seeking an Optometrist for their Client to work across both Boscombe and Winton stores.
The Boscombe store is a well established large store with fantastic equipment and an excellent clinical team. The supporting team are made up with 12 retail staff each day who are always there to support and deliver on what is required. With the latest equipment including OCT, refraction machine, hospital fields test a mix of trial and phoropter heads in six testing rooms.
The Winton store is a brand new store in a vibrant area of town, the university campus is just around the corner so they see a great mix of people. With three testing rooms and all the latest state of the art equipment. A great team with some amazing people and growing very quickly.
They are looking for someone that can make their mark within the Company and they offer great career progression with an opportunity of directorship available as you grow into the position.
To join their friendly and hardworking team, the successful candidate must be extremely customer focused, clinically minded and commercially aware.
- GOC registered and have a current GOC number
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Dynamic & friendly
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Must be clinically minded & commercially aware
- Must be able to test at 25-30 minutes
Job Benefits & Information:
- Professional freedom
- Excellent salary package
- Career Progression, directorship pathways
- All Professional fees paid
- 30 days holidays
- Opportunity to work with the latest and most up to date equipment
- Opportunity to work with a friendly, supportive and motivated team
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Dental Cover
- Specialist Clinics
- Flexible working over 5 days to include weekends (40 hrs per week)
The Match2Match team are available to answer your questions and assist you accordingly in finding the right role for you!
For more information please contact our office by using the details provided below;
Office Numbers: 020-8172-0449 or 020-8172-0474
Hotline Number: 07432674364
Email Addresses: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of CVs we receive, it is not always possible for us to respond to every applicant personally. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful at this time.