This is a great opportunity to join a modern practice with the latest in optical technology. The practice offers Optometrists amazing progression prospects, as the practice is willing to invest heavily in your future, in areas that interest you! There is a great deal of support for Optometrists so that you just have to focus on what you do best! This is a great opportunity to join an experienced and growing clinical team and be part of a sociable and friendly atmosphere. With a superb staff retention rate and a generous bonus scheme, this really is an incredible opportunity for both experienced and newly-qualified Optometrists and is not to be missed!
- £40,000 - £50,000 + Pension + College fees + GOC fees + Private Health Cover + Staff bonus + 33 days holiday.
- Modern practice with all the latest equipment.
- Locally respected.
- Amazing opportunities for career development.
- Great support network in place for Optometrists.
- Very sociable and collective atmosphere.
- Full-Time or Part-Time considered.
- Team player, willing to contribute to the team.
- Become accredited in Enhanced Optical Services.
- Provide a top quality service to customers.
- Opportunities to grow and develop clinically and/or managerially.
- Modern, well respected practice.
- Good bonus scheme.
- Great staff retention.
For further details, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 426 9678. We look forward to speaking with you!