We are looking to recruit an experienced Air-Conditioning Engineer, to work across a portfolio of contracts along the M3/M4 corridor. The successful applicant will be responsible for all air-conditioning plants and associated equipment and be able to maintain the F Gas registers.
- General fault finding and rectification to air conditioning plant.
- Maintain up to date records of all work carried out on plant and equipment.
- Participate within an out of normal working hours emergency call out rota and be flexible outside of core working hours.
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues clients, customers and work as part of a team.
- Dealing with clients, customers and the general public.
- Ensure clear communication with customers, line management and office support staff.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Holder of a Full UK Drivers License.
- Hold the relevant industry qualifications.
- Recognised apprenticeship, NVQ Level 2 & F Gas or equivalent training programme.
- Good communicator, verbally and written.
- IT Literate.
Please note the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check.
To find out more on this particular Air-Conditioning Engineer role, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call at the Basingstoke Pertemps branch and ask for Jemma.