Commercial Solicitor Contractor
6 Months Contract
Excellent Day Rate
Liverpool, Albert Dock
Here at Yodel we deliver more than just parcels we deliver a great experience when it comes to your career. We are looking to hire an experienced Commercial solicitor to join us as a contractor for 6 months. You will ideally have circa 2-3 years post qualification experience or more in commercial law.
• Drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts including client and procurement agreements.
• Providing advice to key stakeholders (including tender management and third party resourcing) on contractual issues, disputes and responding to general queries.
• Managing Yodel’s trade mark portfolio and domain names.
• Supporting the marketing team to ensure that all advertisements and other marketing communications are legally compliant.
• Providing general legal advice to the business, including consumer, data protection and public relations issues.
• Assisting the litigation solicitor with the management of legal disputes.
• Training other business areas on legal policy and relevant laws.
• Keeping abreast of, and advising on, developments in law and regulation.
Essential Experience Required:
• Solicitor qualified in English law.
• Circa 2-3 years post qualification experience gained in a leading law firm or in-house team.
• Strong academic record.
• Significant commercial contracts experience.
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to join an in house legal team on a contract basis.