Infrastructure Architect - West Malling - £400 - £450 per day - 6 months
We are recruiting for an Infrastructure Architect to work on a large refresh programme for our forward thinking client based in West Malling. The Infrastructure Architect will be involved in working on a number of infrastructure upgrades and rollouts across the Microsoft technology stack including server and telephony upgrades.
Main duties of the Infrastructure Architect
- Will have been involved in the complete project life cycle of a number of significant projects.
- Experience in technical analysis, design and solutions.
- Experienced in dealing with complex problems and breaking them down.
- Experience in a Microsoft environment.
- Being able to implement change with a vision to not impact other fields of the business.
- Act as an infrastructure guru for anyone who needs.
Key Experience for the Infrastructure Architect
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft applications and technology stacks.
- Able to create high level design artefacts.
- UML knowledge and experience.
- Experience of alignment between business change requests, IT solutions and the impact on people and processes.
- Understanding of application programming.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing practices.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect to work on some exciting infrastructure refresh projects. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!