Programme / Project Planner - Financial Services - Northampton
Programme/Project Planner - Financial Services - Northampton - ASAP
A leading Financial Services BPO organisation is looking for a Programme planner. Due to the nature of the business Financial Services experience is strongly preferred.
As part of the Programme Management Office (PMO) the Project Planner works with Project Managers in the planning and tracking of time and costs for projects. Provide support to Senior Management with Projects Group activity in support of agreed client change strategy.
Please note the role is based on site in Northampton 5 Days per week. Please note the rate before applying.
Understanding of the end to end Project lifecycle, including basic understanding of inception, design, development, testing and implementation elements
- Highly proactive self-starter
- Ability to automate plans
- Deliver plans quickly with Macros
- Ability to pick up what is already in place and improve on it if necessary.
- Build and develop plans for programmes
- Build and deliver plans at various levels
- Support and work closely with the Project Managers
- Roll Plans up and down
- Attend senior level steering and board meetings
- Keep up with speed and pace of delivery as programmes change extremely quickly
- Building plans with Macros
- Project management capability and experience - experience in mobilizing, structuring and planning projects
- Ability to make take necessary action to address issues and risks to maintain plans on track
- Understanding of how to plan and manage dependencies with other projects to protect their projects delivery
- Produced weekly and monthly milestones reports, Plan on a Page and critical Path analysis for Executives and Steering Boards.
If you have strong project planning experience and previous financial services exposure, please apply ASAP.