An exciting opportunity for a part qualified/finalist finance manager to ownership of the whole accounts function of a fast growing organisation in Romford
My client are a fast growing organisation in Romford. they already have a number of offices across the UK and aim to continue their growth into Europe.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Manager Role are:
- Prepare Monthly Management Accounts.
- Provide Financial reports to Key Stakeholders to assist with Key Financial Decisions.
- Budgets and Forecasts.
- Month End duties including VAT reports, balance sheet reconciliations and journals.
- Overseeing Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger functions.
- Streamline process
- Implementation of new systems
The successful finance manager will need to be part qualified or a finalist with over 3 years of management accounts experience.
- Study Support
- Excellent additional benefits