SAP/DATA PROJECT MANAGER
SAP/DATA migration Project Manager | £550-£600 per day | Macclesfield | Contract until Oct
Your new role
This is a brexit related role - extracting data from ICON to go into SAP so that the company and the supply chain can continue to trade post brexit essential skills are the PM capability - coordinating and driving the work , not hands on data extraction expected.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least business and or systems analysis experience, ideally experience in data design and migration, with a proven track record on complex ERP programs.
- Data migration
- Proven track record in delivering on complex, high risk programs / projects.
- Strong networking / consulting skills.
- Demonstrable SAP experience.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives.
- Experience of working in a global organisation with complex / geographical context.
Deadline for this role in Tuesday 10am any CVs received after this point will not be considered. Please note only 2 CVs can be submitted for this role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.