Semi-Senior Accountant - Mid-Tier Firm - London
Firm: Mid-Tier Firm
Workload: 90% Accounts and 10% Tax
Are you an accounts semi-senior looking to progress your career in a rapidly growing Mid-Tier Firm in the West End?
Our client are looking to recruit an Accounts Semi-Senior to join their forward thinking team. This would be a fantastic opportunities to develop your skills within a supportive firm!
- The preparation of financial statements for incorporated and unincorporated entities.
- Fixed asset accounting.
- Inter company recharges and reconciliations.
- Analytical review.
- Liaising and building relationships with clients across departments.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- UK practice experience (2 years minumum)
- AAT qualification or studying ACCA
- Good communication skills
If you are seeking Accounts Semi-Senior opportunities in London, please call Austin Rose the public practice recruitment specialists.
Please apply on-line for immediate consideration. Once you have applied if you have any questions call .
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful.