A Independent Sports and Lifestyle Marketing Agency are looking for a driven Accounts Assistant to join their dynamic team. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain all round exposure within a supportive, proactive environment.
The agency continue to go from strength to strength, and work on a variety of high profile sporting events.
This is a permanent opportunity working directly with the Financial Controller
- Management of the full purchase ledger process
- Bank Reconciliations
- Liaising with the business in regards to expenses
- Handling supplier queries
- Timesheet Management
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Management of staff expenses
- At Least six months to one year's experience in purchase ledger is preferential
- Experience using Paprika would be helpful
- Very strong communication skills are needed in order to liaise with individuals of all levels within the business
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.