Heyland Finance are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a reputable organisation based in Bolton. A subsidiary of an International business with offices throughout the UK, they’ve gone from strength to strength in recent years, celebrating record profit in 2018 with ambitious plans to grow further. In order to achieve this, they are investing heavily in securing the best talent for their business and are now looking for a Finance Officer to help strengthen their already successful Accounts Department.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, this role will be pivotal in helping the team achieve their target. It will be a great opportunity for someone who has exposure to Management Accounts looking to develop their skills in this area. Duties will include;
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Posting/generating journals
• Reconciling leased asset schedules
• Assisting in preparing accruals schedules and looking into P&L variances for overheads
• Producing detailed line by line reports for key customers and suppliers
• Calculating and reporting on rebates
• Intrastat Reporting
• Assistance in preparation of VAT Return
• Assistance in collating information in regard to Budgeting
• AAT Level 4 studier or Qualified will be advantageous
• Excellent excel skills and analytical capabilities
• Ability to communicate effectively with finance and non-finance personnel at all levels
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a management accounts function
This is a highly visible role meaning career development and progression will be available to the successful candidate. You will benefit from a competitive salary, study support, free parking, company pension scheme and flexible hours.
If you feel you match the above criteria and would like to apply, please do not hesitate to send your CV. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who have been shortlisted for the role will be contacted.