About Our Client
A leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world.
- The preparation of monthly Management Accounts for offshore funds including the analysis and reconciliation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account, General Ledger items and completing Net Asset Value computations for external fund accounting and pricing teams.
- To be responsible for the production of the Annual Audited Financial Statements. The preparation of supporting documents/workings and liaison with internal and external auditors.
- The computation, general ledger reconciliation and submission of quarterly VAT Returns and payment of sums payable to H M Revenue & Customs.
- The production of quarterly information and Compliance Certificates for Loan providers, including the payment of loan interest, commitment fees and other amounts payable under the applicable Loan Facility Agreement.
- The computation and reconciliation of quarterly income and capital distributions to Investors.
- To produce monthly internal Management Information, including Liquidity Forecasts and Property Fund Sector reports.
- To prepare external reporting schedules for Property Funds for the project manager and property Valuers.
- To provide data and information to Marketing, Sales & Distribution and Data Management teams, including assistance with the completion of the associated investor bulletins.
- To assist with the annual review of documented procedures for tasks performed in the role.
- Ensure continuous implementation and strict application of operational and accounting standards and controls.
- Any other duties that are deemed necessary that may occur from time to time.