ShortList Recruitment are working with a leading software solutions provider based near Liverpool who have a requirement for an experienced Project Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative, technically capable Implementation Project Manager to join a growing team working on bespoke web-based and database oriented solutions. This role is client facing and may require some time at client locations.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Interpret internal and external stakeholder requirements to achieve project implementations and objectives
- Provide implementation consultations for clients
- Manage the whole project life cycle from requirements gathering to implementation
- Manage the 'go live' stages of both new and existing client implementations and projects
- Undertake responsibility for timelines, reporting, project plans and execution of a range of implementations
- Attend client and stakeholder meetings, maintaining and building relationships as well as to provide updates
- Undertake testing and documentation of new projects, ensuring high levels of quality are achieved and maintained
The Project Manager will be proactive and analytical in their approach, keen to utilise in depth knowledge of software systems and websites. Project Management features in the responsibilities of this role so a Project Management qualification is advantageous. You'll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as being a team player.
The Project Manager needs to have a minimum of two years' experience within the role or suitable equivalent.
The Project Manager role rewards the right individual up to £40,000 plus a host of benefits. You must hold a full and valid driver licence as well as your own vehicle. The role is based in the Liverpool area and is easily commutable from Chester, Liverpool city centre, Warrington, the Wirral and Runcorn.
If you think you have the necessary skills and experience, APPLY NOW to be considered.
ShortList Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ShortList specialise in the full spectrum of IT positions, from CIO to Helpdesk Analyst, on both a permanent and contract basis.