Home Instead are looking for Care Assistants to join their team in Altrincham & Sale on a part-time basis!
Job Title: Care Assistant
Salary: £10 per hour Weekdays £11 per hour Weekends (On completion of a 3 month probationary period)
Location: Altrincham, Sale and Wythenshawe
Job Type: Part-Time, Mornings, Evenings or both
Flexible Working Patterns: 8am until 2:30pm and/or 5pm until 10pm
Are you compassionate, kind, friendly and looking for a new opportunity in a fantastic company? Could you support or care for someone senior as a CAREGiver in your local community? If so, our part-time Care Assistant opportunity could be just what you're looking for!
Care Assistant – What We Do:
We provide home-care and companionship of the highest quality, in order to enable our clients to remain independent at home for as long as possible. We operate very differently from other care companies as we offer a minimum 1 hour client call every time, our emphasis is on providing the same CAREGiver to the same clients for continuity purposes.
Care Assistant – You:
- Compassionate, reliable and genuinely caring
- Someone who wants to make a difference to the life of someone senior in their local community
- Available for part time work both during the week and on alternate weekends
- Living locally in Altrincham, Hale, Bowdon, Timperley, Sale or Wythenshawe
- No previous care experience is required as full pre-employment training and is provided
- Please note that we do require you to have your own reliable transport as many of our clients like to be taken out and about.
- DBS required (Full refund after 12 months of service)
Care Assistant – Benefits:
- £10 - £11 per hour
- Travel time between clients
- Paid mileage
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- No uniform and FREE comprehensive pre-employment training
- Funding for Heath & Social Care Level 2 and 3 qualification
- Contributory pension provided
Please note that it is essential, that to be considered for this role, that you have your own reliable transport. Methods of transport provided must be safe for clients to use at all times.
To submit your CV for this excellent Care Assistant opportunity, press ‘Apply’ today!