Security Consultant West Midland Based - START ASAP
Salary: Up to 52Kd
My client is on the lookout for a Security Consultant professional to join and be the expert defining security policies, standards and leading on the development of the ISMS within the organisation.
To work as part of the Information Security Function; improving information security across the organisation you will have a number of key responsibilities below:
- To work as part of the Information Security Function; improving information security across the organisation
- Responsible for managing third party supplier assurance schedule on behalf of business and IT relationship owners.
- Management of third party supplier assurance schedule
- Security profiling of 3rd party suppliers and ensuring security and controls services are performed in line with agreed standards
- Performing risk assessments and audits of 3rd party suppliers - internal/external
- Following ISO27001 framework for risk management and the implementation of ISMS
- Ensure successful completion of risk assessments, remediation plans and risk closure.
- Designing, operation and continuous improvement of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISMS.
- Maintain information security risk register and ensure remediation actions are tracked and delivered on time;
- Support the identification and understanding any security event alerts - as part of risk assessment activities
- Support management of security incident (where necessary) and co-ordinating forensic investigations, vulnerability assessments and scoping of pen testing (when required)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: candidate-privacy-information-statement