Accounts Payable Clerk
Purchase Ledger / Accounts Payable /Retford/£18,000 - £23,000
A valued client of mine is looking for a Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing Finance team and be responsible for the day-to-day functions and responsibilities of the ledger. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Purchase Ledger within a commercial office environment.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing purchase invoices for payment (high volumes)
- Inputting approved Purchase Orders onto the system
- Posting of payments from the cash book
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier statements reconciliations
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Preparing and processing payment runs
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Accounts payable high volume processing experience.
- Highly organised
- Working to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skill
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience of Sage would be desirable or similar accounting software.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.