Role: Design Engineer
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 (Negotiable)
A Design Engineer is required to join a well-established company, operating for more than 25 years. The company seeks a Design Engineer to join the Development engineering team to maintain a high level of competency and end product whilst pushing for innovation in design.
A company who are continually growing after a recent relocation to Nottingham, are keen to expand their design office, are seeking competent and motivated to design engineers to work on products for some of the largest companies worldwide.
You, the Design Engineer will create designs from concept to production.
Ideally, you will be excellent with Solidworks or Inventor to create 2D and 3D representations of packaging components as well as finished product, participation in project coordination.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create annotated visual concepts, adhere to tooling specifications and customer requirements.
- Convert concepts into prototype molds for sampling and tooling for production processing.
- Potential to meet with customers to collect specifications for an end product.
- Create 2D and 3D drawings for products, prototype and production tooling, testing, and sampling purposes.
- 3+ years of proven experience (Preference)
- Design experience using Solidworks OR Inventor
- Engineering knowledge and experience with tooling design
- Practical Knowledge of 3D printing is a plus
We have represented some excellent businesses over the years, and this company are definitely up there with the top ones!
Please apply to learn more.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.