- An excellent opportunity for a Book Keeper to join a well-established supplier of ladies wear clothing to. The ideal candidate will have strong Sage and Excel skills.
- Managing the purchase ledger.
- Managing the sales ledger.
- Using Sage 50 to create invoices.
- Matching, batching and posting of invoices.
- Dealing with wholesales customer enquiries, taking orders and creating invoices.
- Creating product codes and pricing lists.
- Uploading data onto a central database.
- VAT calculations.
- Bank transfers and payments.
- Payroll and wage processing.
- Stock control.
- Various administration duties
- Day to day operations and administration on all HR issues in a generalist HR function
- 1 year experience is essential.
- Must have strong working knowledge of Sage Line 50.
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Friendly telephone manner.
- Ability to work well and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- High attention to detail and a flexible, hands-on approach.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.