Showroom Manager - Jewson Builders' Merchants - York, North Yorkshire
Jewsonare a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of 'TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL' four years running (2016-2019)
Are you passionate about delivering first class customer service and looking for a new and fresh challenge to get stuck into? Well look no further!
We are looking for a Showroom Manager who is passionate about innovative kitchen and bathroom design and is keen to join our ambitious team here at Jewson York. In this exciting role, you'll be the face of our Kitchens and Bathrooms showroom, coordinating promotional activity and providing excellent customer service to our customers, from both trade and retail backgrounds.
As a Showroom Manager with Jewson, you will:
- Demonstrate a consultative sales approach with customers, finding the best solution to fit their needs.
- Assist with any enquiries from customers visiting the showroom, as well as maintaining regular contact with our network of suppliers.
- Provide detailed quotations and kitchen/bathroom designs as required from customer plans.
- Coordinate promotional activity alongside our social media presence to increase awareness of our wide range of offers and products.
First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we're agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we're supportive of and close to our customers.
So if you…
- Have fantastic people management skills and know how to lead a dedicated team.
- Display excellent customer service skills and know what a great customer experience looks like, sounds like and feels like.
- Can manage and prioritise your own workload with a flexible approach to working.
- Are able to build customers' confidence by advising them and guiding their design decisions whilst providing the best possible solution to fit their needs.
- Enjoy working towards targets and working with customers from conception to completion.
- Are well presented, articulate and confident, with an ability to communicate with customers and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally have used CAD software before - desirable.
…we may just be the right fit for each other! Does this sound like you?
We also offer some fantastic benefits, including:
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Genuine career progression opportunities with Saint Gobain's 32+ brands.
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As a Jewson employee, you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you're up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.