This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global insurer who are well established within the London market. You would be working within a very friendly and supportive team with excellent staff culture. Full training will be provided.
Broadly, you will be responsible for multi-currency syndicate cash management, the maintenance of ledgers, reconciliations, and assisting with the production of financial reports.
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Completion of bank reconciliations
- Production of weekly cash flow analysis
- Maintenance of general ledgers for the managed syndicated
- Organising meetings when required
- Assisting in production of internal and external reports
- Processing journals to the accounting ledger
- Ensuring funds are available to settle claims and investment transactions
This role is well suited to a Graduate with a Degree in a relevant subject, or an individual with a few years' experience in a similar role who is looking to take the next step in their career.