An excellent new opportunity for a Microstation Technician to join a global design and engineering organisation on an initial 6 month contract in Birmingham. Our client has a wealth of knowledge and experience providing expert Civil Engineering services to a variety of small-to-large scale projects across the world. They are seeking an enthusiastic Microstation Technician to join their skilled Utilities team.
The selected candidate will be working on a HS2, which will involve mapping out utilities for HS2 enabling works. You will be using Microstation 2D and ProjectWise.
The essential skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Previous experience creating drawings in the rail sector
- Excellent ability using Microstation 2D software
- Ability to work accurately, with a good attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on or email emily.parvin @ blueprintrecruit.com and quote 15802. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.