Area Manager South West England
Area Manager - High Street Fashion Retailer - South West England - Circa £41k (plus company car). Possible flexibility on salary for exceptional candidates!
A great opportunity to join a leading high-street business, seeking an experienced Area Manager (or equivalent) to continue the success of this recognisable business. You will be responsible for managing Standalone and Concession locations.
- Training and development of current staff to improve employee retention in stores.
- Ability to be a natural leader for your Senior Support teams and Store Managers.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills to geographically manage your large region.
- Involvement in new store, concession and refits within the business.
- Supporting stores with stock packages and stock issues in stores across Ireland.
- Manage all the labour costs against productivity of stores to protect the bottom line.
- Manage your P&L and seek ways to increase like for like sales within the business.
- Complete in store visit reports and follow up.
- Completing of personal development plans for your direct Managers to ensure employees feel valued and challenged in their own positions.
This role won't be around for long, so please get in touch with a CV to be considered immediately.