Marc Daniels are looking for a Tax Trainee to join a prestigious accountancy practice-firm based in Beaconsfield with an excellent training scheme. Full study support will be provided in order for the successful candidate to work towards an accounting qualification in taxation on top of earning a competitive basic salary.
Reporting to the Tax Manager, the successful candidate will be required to ensure:
- Timely and cost effective completion of tasks assigned
- They meet deadlines and budgets and communicate progress to seniors and manager
- They are able gradually to train and supervise more junior team members Professional and friendly communication with clients
- They progress to achieve professional qualification
- Compliance at all times with the firm's operating procedures as laid down in the quality manual and the practice administration manual.
The ideal candidate would be ambitious and driven with a key interest in pursuing a career within practice. Candidates will have strong A Levels or relevant NVQ qualifications, having a degree is optional and applications from candidates looking towards ATT qualifications are strongly encouraged.