The opportunity has arisen with this award winning organisation based in Brighton for a Finance Assistant.
12 month fixed term contact.
Previous experience in finance is beneficial however the right attitude and a motivation to succeed is vital. The organisation is rapidly expanding across the globe, and they are looking for fresh new talent to add value to our growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Raising monthly and weekly invoices and sending to clients
* Quality reviews of invoices and invoicing cycle
* Processing on-site consultant timesheets
* Maintaining and obtaining missing timesheets
* Timesheet query resolution with clients, internal teams and on-site consultants
What you will need:
* Strong attention to detail and ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy
* Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
* Good organisation and workload management skills
* Able to work independently and in a team
* Previous experience in finance is beneficial but not necessary
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age